|View the Company Product and Service Guide |
AHIP AFFILIATE ORGANIZATION MEMBER BENEFITS
In this era of change, health plans are looking for companies with innovative products and services to help them provide high-quality, cost-effective care. From ongoing communications, to outstanding networking opportunities, your AHIP Affiliate Organization Membership opens the door to connecting with health plans.
the Benefits Firsthand
Click here or on the image below to view a video on the many benefits of AHIP
Affiliate Organization Membership.
Contact AHIP Business Development for more information, including pricing
Email - BusinessDevelopment@ahip.org
Phone - 866.707.AHIP (2447)
As an AHIP Affiliate Organization Member, You’ll Receive:
Enhanced Exposure to Health Plans
- Conference Participation — You will receive two complimentary registrations
during your membership term that may be used for one 2013 conference or split
between two 2013 conferences.* Beyond that, you may take
advantage of member pricing for AHIP conferences.
- Receive Post-conference Attendee Lists — Update your health
plan contact lists and identify the events that feature your target audience
when you receive post-conference attendee lists with name, title, and
- Listing on the Marketplace Solutions Section of
AHIP's Website —Your
company information will be included on the Marketplace Solutions section of AHIP's website,
visited by AHIP Member health plans and other stakeholders.
- Case Study Posting—Post up to two case
studies to the Marketplace Solutions
section of AHIP’s website, accessed by tens of thousands of health plan
- Multimedia Exposure—Produce a podcast with our
Multimedia Team. The podcast will be housed on the Marketplace Solutions section of AHIP’s
to Display the AHIP
Affiliate Organization Graphic—Recognize your affiliation with AHIP, including links
to AHIP's website.
Access to Many Valuable Materials
- Complimentary PDF Copy of AIS’s Directory of Health Plans: 2013—The publication features information on health insurance plans and products.
- Executive Updates—You'll receive e-mails from AHIP's senior executives, focused on important legislative and regulatory updates, highlights of pertinent events, and other important AHIP news.
- Complimentary Newsletter Subscription
—Receive a subscription to AHIP Newsletter Federal News Bulletin.
- One Free Online Course—You'll receive one free AHIP online course and a 20% discount on various additional online courses, for you and your colleagues (excluding Marketing Medicare Advantage and Part D
Prescription Drug Plans: Understanding Medicare Basics, Plan Options, and
Marketing and Enrollment Requirements).
- Member Pricing— Member pricing on AHIP conferences, webinars, and AHIP Store purchases.
Reasons to Join—Stay up to date on the latest health care news from around the country, enjoy membership discounts, and open the door to numerous marketing opportunities for your organization.
corporate membership categories include “Member Organizations” and “Affiliate
Organizations;” if you are unsure which type of membership you have, or wish to
have, please e-mail BusinessDevelopment@ahip.org.
must be approved by AHIP
production is based on availability on a first-come, first-serve basis. Topic
must be approved by AHIP